What does Invisalign Treatment do?
Invisalign treatment helps in correcting your teeth problems. They are removable and precise braces used to treat or straighten your teeth. Invisalign has no wires or brackets and is easy to wear and remove, and they do not have any limitations like metal braces.
Invisalign, when first introduced, was used only to treat cosmetic dental corrections for adults. But now, dentists use Invisalign to correct many dental issues like crossbite, underbite, gapped teeth, overbite, overcrowding, and space between teeth. Invisalign Dentist Houston is expertise in treating dental problems using lots of technology.
Some Invisalign Facts:
Here are some facts about Invisalign so that you can determine which Braces Near Me are right for you:
- In some complex orthodontic cases, aligners cannot correct or treat effectively.
- Invisalign costs more than regular braces because laboratory fees are more expensive for Invisalign than traditional braces.
- Invisalign braces also cause some kind of discomfort like metal braces. All braces cause pain or discomfort because they correct teeth problems. Invisalign applies constant pressure to the teeth to align them.
- Whether you choose Invisalign Braces or traditional braces, the time required to treat and correct your teeth is almost the same for both braces.
- An orthodontist or dentist trained in Invisalign treatment can probably have successful outcomes with this method.
- Invisalign treatment is increasing daily. Many patients have been treated with Invisalign and had successful results.
- You can remove Invisalign while eating and drinking as it is removable. You can do brushing and flossing of teeth generally as you do daily.
- The best thing about Invisalign is that no wires or metal brackets are attached to the braces. No need to worry about the regular visit to the dentist.
- Invisalign is made of a thermoplastic material that looks similar to your teeth. Invisalign’s are very much identical to your teeth. You can notice it when you observe from near. These are custom-made and are designed to place your teeth in the proper position.
- Sometimes you may need a retainer to keep your teeth in position after the Invisalign treatment. Retainers help keep your teeth in place.
- You need to wear an Invisalign for about 20 to 22 hrs daily. If you want the required results from the Invisalign Clear Aligners, you should wear them for the specified time.
- Your dentist will change your Invisalign every 2 weeks. If the moment is complicated, it requires 3 weeks of wearing, and less complex movements need 10 days of wearing.
Invisalign treatment Near Me will help you treat teeth problems and bring back your natural smile. They are less visible because the design is similar to your teeth’ color, whereas metal braces are easily visible when you smile or laugh. A significant advantage of Invisalign aligners is you do not have to visit your dentist every 3 to 4 weeks, unlike metal braces. Therefore Invisalign Dentist in Houston helps free up your busy schedule with only 1 visit every 6 to 8 weeks. Now you can determine which braces are right for you. Consult your Invisalign Near Me dentist and choose the best Invisalign.